Rosenthal & Markowitz, LLP is a boutique law firm, concentrating in family law, wills, trusts & estates, probate and estate administration, elder law, corporate and employment law, employment compensation, retirement planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions and partition actions.
We are pleased to serve individuals, couples – both married and unmarried couples – in all aspects of our practice, and all types of business entities.
The mission of the firm is to supply high-quality, personalized service to all of our clients. We pride ourselves on being caring and compassionate to our clients, while being firm and resolute advocates on their behalf and in protecting their interests.
Our firm is primarily engaged in the following practice areas:
- will drafting, trusts & estates, probate and estate administration
- estate and tax planning for multi-national families
- elder law
- divorce, family and matrimonial law, including: divorces, both on consent and contested, support collection, adoptions, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and partnership agreements
- collaborative law and divorce mediation
- real estate transactions, both residential and commercial, and related litigation including partition actions
- commercial and corporate law for all types of business entities
- individual and corporate tax matters
- tax and retirement matters and controversies
- employment compensation and retirement planning
If you have any questions, please call us at (914) 347-1292 to schedule a consultation.